CAREERS with Us
This is a full-time, entry-level position within the Marcus & Associates team. New graduates are encouraged to apply. The purpose of this position is to provide administrative and technical support for the Tax Group. The ideal candidate will have excellent problem-solving and organizational skills, a high attention to detail, and will be eager to learn new skills to help support the Tax Group.
What You Will Do:
• Assist in the preparation of corporate and trust filings and the preparation of the supporting documents and working papers
• Prepare supporting documents and working papers
• Collate and e-file the submissions of US tax returns and forms
• Communicate with clients and the CRA regarding tax inquiries
• Provide basic administrative services to the Tax Group including billings as well as assisting with the preparation of draft invoices, collating, and e-filing submissions of tax returns and forms
• Research general tax issues
• Other duties as periodically assigned
What You Will Bring:
• Post-secondary diploma in accounting or business administration with an interest in tax
• Proficient knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Outlook
• Ability to learn new software programs
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
• Positive attitude and eager to learn
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Compensation and Benefits:
Marcus & Associates offers competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience, which include health and dental benefits, voluntary RRSP matching, flexible office hours, and payment of professional dues and courses.
Marcus & Associates LLP is committed to employment equity and diversity and invites applications from all qualified individuals. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any accommodations, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or 519-433-9231 ext.249.
Do not see a job opening?
Email Us Below!
We would love to hear from you of what you can bring to our team!