CAREERS with Us
Marcus & Associates LLP is a public practice accounting firm which has continued to provide Assurance, Accounting, Advisory and Tax services to owner-managed businesses and professionals for over 60 years. We are looking for a dynamic and professional individual to join our team in the role of: Staff Accountant.
What You Will Do:
• Preparation of audit, review and compilation engagement financial statements and working paper files
• Preparation of corporate, personal and trust income tax returns
• Prepare and submit various information filings (T4s, T5s, etc.)
• Communicate engagement progress with Manager(s) and team members
• Demonstrate and continuously develop knowledge of professional and ethical standards
• Develop and maintain client relationships
• Other duties as assigned
What You Will Bring:
• Completion of post-secondary degree or diploma in accounting or a related field
• Experience with CaseWare, CaseView, Taxprep, Sage 50, Quickbooks and CCH iFirm, considered an asset
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment
• Strategic thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
• Strong ability to organize and manage time effectively and meet deadlines
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to interact with and maintain strong relationships with clients
Compensation and Benefits:
Marcus & Associates offers competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience, which include health and dental benefits, voluntary RRSP matching, flexible office hours, and payment of professional dues and courses.
Marcus & Associates LLP is committed to employment equity and diversity and invites applications from all qualified individuals. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any accommodations, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com 1-519-433-9231 ext.230 or firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-433-9231 ext.249.
Do not see a job opening?
Email Us Below!
We would love to hear from you of what you can bring to our team!