CAREERS with Us
Tax Senior or Tax Manager
We are looking for a dynamic and professional individual to join our team in the role of Tax Senior or Tax Manager. This is a full-time position within the Marcus & Associates team. The ideal candidate will have excellent analytical skills, the ability to communicate with clients and team members in a timely and effective manner, and the ability to multitask in order to manage their time across various roles and responsibilities.
What You Will Do:
• Develop and implement Tax Strategies for clients
• Deliver Tax technical expertise to assist colleagues and clients with Tax issues
• Prepare and submit various information filings (T4s, T5s, etc.)
• Direct field work and communicate engagement progress with Manager(s) and Partner(s)
• Demonstrate and continuously develop knowledge of professional and ethical standards
• Develop and maintain client relationships, including business development
• Other duties as assigned
What You Will Bring:
• Professional accounting designation required (CPA / CGA / CMA) & enrolled in IN-DEPTH Tax Program.
• A minimum of two (2) years’ experience within public accounting
• Experience in auditing/assurance, accounting and servicing owner-managed private corporations
• Experience with CaseWare, CaseView, CCH iFirm, Quickbooks and T2 Taxprep considered an asset
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment
• Strategic thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
• Strong ability to organize and manage time effectively and meet deadlines
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to interact with and maintain strong relationships with clients
Compensation and Benefits:
Marcus & Associates offers competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience, which include health and dental benefits, voluntary RRSP matching, flexible office hours, and payment of professional dues and courses.
Marcus & Associates LLP is committed to employment equity and diversity and invites applications from all qualified individuals. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any accommodations, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com 1-519-433-9231 ext. 230.
Do not see a job opening?
Email Us Below!
We would love to hear from you of what you can bring to our team!